sâmbătă, 14 septembrie 2013

Throat cancer healed by Saint Nectarios

 The miracle i'm going to tell has happened in a little city in Maramures, named Tautii Magheraus. It was in spring 2006, when my neighbour Oancea Nicolae after a not treated flu , remained with a sore throat that did not pass away.

 After many investigations and analysis at the hospital in Baia Mare, the diagnosis was clear: throat cancer, more exactly tumor in the gullet area.

 I knew since then ( i wasn't yet a priest) about Saint Nectarios, i read a lot about his life and i went to mister Nicu (the way i call him) with a little prayer book of Saint Nectarios and i told him to read it daily.

 Mister Nicu called me to him in the winter of that year, we could only communicate  through signs or he used to write on the paper his questions because he couldn't use his voice. I must confess that he was rotten and he smelled terrible.

 I used to stay with him in he night  to speak about the wonderful things made by God and by His saints. I gave him the red book with the life and the miracles of Saint Nectarios and after some days he asked me to call the priest, Ovidiu Iuga to confess to him and to take the holy communion. The priest told him to read every day the prayer of Saint Nectarios, the prayer of Jesus Christ and the prayer of Virgin Mary.

 All the winter mister Nicu constantly prayed to him and he told me all his hope was to God. I want to add that this man used to confess and to take the holy communion every month and in the spring of 2006 he called me to ask to bring him an icon with Saint Nectarios that i hardly found and then, every day he started to drink holy water mixed with few drops of holy oil from the extreme unction.




 Extremely weak and sitting all day in bed,having perfusions and cytostatics, with the book of prayer in his hand, he had a hard surgery , under the Adam's apple he had a cannula so he could breath but without hopes of recover. Despite this, he continued to make his prayers and after the surgery the miracle took place.

 Step by step he started to walk, to have power and the putrefaction smell dissapeared. In the beggining of 2007 he made the last cytostatics and  at the last investigation the doctor asked him what type of treatment he did, then he called his assistant to take him some photos to send them to Bucharest. Mister Nicu was scared, he thought he will soon die but the doctor told him he doesn't know exactly what happened but, medically he is recovered.

 Truly amazing is God with His saints.



I left my native city and i am now a priest but i keep in my soul the miracle made by Saint Nectarios. Since then, he protects me and since 7 december 2007 he became the second patron of the church where i serve.

 In the day i became priest, i went to my native city and mister Nicu was healthy as he is also today, he hugged me and i asked him if he still reads the prayer of Saint Nectarios; he showed me the book that he had at his chest and he said: " Saint Nectarios is the protector of my life and i will be thankful to him until i will go in the grave for the miracle he did with me and there (the life after this life) i will thank him face to face ".

                                                                       Dorin Tamas-the church Posta- Maramures

translated from the book " Amazing healings-Saint Nectarios"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu