miercuri, 11 septembrie 2013

I almost fainted of pain

 I received from my confessor an icon, in fact it's a picture of saint Nectarios when he was performing the Liturgy, the icon was brought from Greece and was touched on his head. He told me  to pray to his icon when i have problems and to touch myself on it and it will help me.... and so was it.

 When i went to the dentist i had no pain there, but in the evening i started to have an unimaginable pain, I even didn't know it exist such hard pains and believe me i know what is like the teeth pain because i only have my front teeth, all the others have been removed. I didn't know what to do, i was almost fainting, no tranquillizer helped.

 Then i remembered the words of my confessor , i took the icon being ashamed of my sins and i touched the place with it and i prayed to Saint Nectarios to help me.. After less than 5 minutes, i had no more pain, for the praise of the Holy Trinity and Saint Nectarios.

 Go to Radu Voda monastery and bring at least a bread and you will be helped by Saint Nectarios and Saint Nicolas whose holy relics are there.

 This is only one miracle made by Saint Nectarios to me..God have mercy on us !

                                                                                                                        Gabriela

translated from the book "Saint Nectarios- amazing healings"- Sfantul Nectarie-vindecari miraculoase



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu