miercuri, 11 septembrie 2013

I had a big and mobile nodule


My name is Cristina, i'm 30 years old and i'm from Bucharest. I want to tell you the miracle happened to me, I do it not to praise myself (because i'm a sinner and i don't deserve such miracles) but for the glory of God and His saints.

 Right after the Easter, i started to have a strong and violent pain at my left breast. I thought it will go away but the pain did not stop. I touched it and i felt something hard but i thought it's just in my mind and  maybe it's because i'm always thinking about it.

 In may my sister- in- law had to give birth and when we went to the doctor ,  she asked me how do i feel after the laparoscopy. I told her about the pain i have since 2 months . She told me to remove my clothes to consult me..and SHOCK...She said i have a nodule..she called her collegue who makes breast ecography so i can do one. But the doctor was in holiday so i had to wait her until she comes back.

 I went home a little bit worried  (my mum had fibroma surgery and her sister breast surgery). Despite all this, I also had a peaceful mood. I said "May the Lord decide". I prayed to Saint Nectarios and to Saint Paraskevi and i tried to calm down. On 26 may when my sister- in- law gave birth , her mum and her husband decided to go to Radu Voda monastery to thank Saint Nectarios for the successful birth.

 When i arrived there, I prayed to him to help me so I don't have something complicated at my breast. The second day, on 27 may , on the John the Russian day , I went to the little church of the hospital Polizu and i offered my prayer to his holy relics thanking him for my sister- in- law birth and i asked help for my problem.

 I received from the candles seller a little bottle with oil from his holy relics. I read his prayer and i anointed the nodule area with oil. The next days i had terrible pain. I even couldn't sleep at night. But i continued to anoint myself. In time, the pain diminished.

 On 15 july I went with Loredana   (my sister- in- law) to the doctor. She asked me how do i feel and i told her about the big pain i had and that now i feel ok. She started to consult me...and..thank God and to His saints... There was nothing anymore. The doctor was amazed. She said i had a big nodule, mobile that was moving and was very clear. I told her it's the mercy of God and the work of saint Nectarios and of John the Russian.

 I'm convinced they helped me a lot and also the doctor prayers who is an amazing person, with a strong faith and who helps her patients medically and also through prayer.

Praise to God and to His saints !

                                                                                                          Cristina Caciantoni


translated from the book "Sfantul Nectarie-Vindecari miraculoase" -Saint Nectarios-amazing healings 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu