duminică, 8 septembrie 2013

The doctor said it's a miracle


 I want to show my confession of faith and infinite gratitude for the help i have received from our dear saint who is always ready to help us.

 The saint helped me for 2 times until now.

 5 years ago, a suspect nodule changed my peaceful life. By that time, God had blessed me with a good health, until then i haven't been sick so the suspicion of cancer made me to lose my inner balance.

 But, as Father Galeriu said: "Nothing is a coincidence, but everything is from God". I found out about the Saint Nectarios from a friend, exactly on 9 november, on the saint day. I immediately went to the Radu Voda monastery to offer a prayer to his holy relics. I went home more peaceful and with the feeling that everything will be fine.

 After the surgery, the doctor told me i have a malign tumor and for this reason he removed me all the under the arm ganglions. After this, i had to wait for 3 weeks for the final result. Despite the doctor pessimism and the hard recover , my soul was enough peaceful. I knew this was the power of  Mother of God and of Saint Nectarios.

 The final result came after 3 weeks: benign tumor. Since then, I thank every day to Saint Nectarios.

 Last year my mum had a mole surgery. The result of the biopsy was shocking for me: malign melanoma, Breslow 3- Clark 4, that means an advanced skin cancer. Thank God with no metastasis.

 Then i started to pray with all my faith to Saint Nectarios and the Mother of Christ; every night i readhis prayer and every friday when is the holy unction at the Radu Voda Monastery  , i pray to Virgin Mary and at the holy relics of Saint Nectarios to pray for us to our Lord Jesus Christ, for the health of my mother. We did not tell her the truth because she is old; she only keeps a healthier diet and she takes vitamins.

 The results after 6 months after the surgery- included the tumor markers - were perfect. The doctor himself said this fact is a miracle. Since then have passed 9 months and my mother has the same strength of work  and she feels good as before.

 With so much joy i wait to go in pilgrimage in the Eghina island to offer a prayer and to bring immense thankfulness to our beloved Saint Nectarios and to tell him how much thankful i am for his help.

 All of you who have problems direct your thoughts to the Mother of Christ and Saint Nectarios..you will not remain without an answer.

                                                                                                                    Cecilia- Bucharest

Translated from the book : " Sfantul Nectarie- Vindecari miraculoase" (Saint Nectarios- amazing healings)


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu