duminică, 8 septembrie 2013

You have nothing, you don't have cancer anymore


My name is Viorica and i'm from Constanta (Romania). I want to confess the help i have received from Saint Nectarios and John the Russian.

  It happened in 2009 when i went to Bucharest for analysis to the Victor Babes hospital, because i did not feel well.
 After i received the analysis, the doctor told me "You have to remove your bile". I also had problems with my stomach and also at my chest. When she cosulted me and pressed that area, I felt pain and she also felt something while touching. She sent me to make an ecography for my chest and a mammography. After these controls the doctor says: "I'm sorry, but you have cancer". I didn't know what to say. I said: " Maybe it's a mistake". She said:" No, it's not,look !". She showed me but i could not see anything anymore. I stood in the hospital for half a day. She made me another mammography which is so painful...and the same result " We are sorry, we have to operate you".

 When i heard this i went out of the cabinet crying and i told my husband who was waiting me outside :" I have to make a breast surgery"...we both started to cry.

 I went home to my sister who lives in Bucharest and i told her everything about the surgery i have to do but she said: "Don't worry, pray to God and everything will be fine". The second day i went with my husband at John the Russian  church (the church Polizu), we prayed at his holy relics, we kneeled and i prayed with tears because i was desperate to help me, the sinner and to make a miracle also with me.

 I used to go to John the Russian every time i was in Bucharest. I was praying also to become pregnant. When i arrived at my sister, her husband kin came to her and she told me to go to Saint Nectarios , at Radu-Voda monastery and she gave me an icon with the saint and also myrrh (holy oil).

 I went to Saint Nectarios and i prayed with tears to make a miracle for me, as he did with so many people. I anointed myself with myrrh and i read his prayer. I could not separate myself from his book of miracles. I also read the prayer of Saint John the Russian, i prayed in my own way to all the saints and to Virgin Mary.

 After 2 weeks i came back to Bucharest. I went to the doctor with all the analysis. In all this time i did not stop to pray at the saints and i also anointed myself on the place i had pain. Here they made me a new mammography, they looked at the analysis made before and the doctor tells me: "You have nothing, you don't have cancer anymore !". They look again to the analysis and say: "No, You don't have..."

 This was only the miracle of saint Nectarios and Saint John the Russian. I was speechless, i went out of the cabinet and i started to cry because it happened also with me a miracle, God and His saints had mercy also for me , the sinner. I had the biggest joy... I thank him for everything and i promised i will confess also to others the miracle.

 Now, i have in the house, on the wall the icon of Saint Nectarios and John the Russian, they are our protectors and i thank them for everything they did for me.



                                                                                                                             Viorica Mosor

translated from the book : "Sfantul Nectarie- Vindecari minunate- Editura Areopag" (Saint Nectarios- wonderful healings)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu