marți, 3 aprilie 2018

Saint Nektarios helped me to find a job in another country


My dream was to move to another country, more exactly in an arabic country. I went to many interviews for jobs there but all without result. The best way to arrive there was to become cabin crew...this is what I thought. I wanted to have a good salary, nice life and a beautiful home. I knew I can get all this from the cabin crew job. I was very sad I cannot pass the interviews, I tried many times and I thought maybe God doesn't want me in a Muslim country. I prayed to Saint Nectarios every day for my dream.
 But, actually, God had a better job for me. I found a sales associate job. The salary was modest but it was enough for me to help my family, to go out and also to earn a lot. Other people could not deal with this money but in my case, everything was so easy. I loved the company and the company loved me, I fell all this experience as a blessing. After 2 years I had the opportunity to travel in several countries and I saw what means exactly to be all the time in the airplane. I hated it even as passenger, so I thanks God now I didn't become cabin crew because this job is definitely not for me.
 Saint Nektarios has helped me to choose the best option for me and he fulfilled my dream to live in the country I love. I thanks Him for this blessing. Trust the Saints of God and do not avoid to ask their help.


Saint Nektarios, miracles, I cannot find a job,  prayer

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu