joi, 27 decembrie 2018

Saint Nectarios helped me to get pregnant



 I want to thank Saint Nectarios for making our life more beautiful, offering us a child with the help of God. We wanted so much a child and I made lots of treatments but nothing worked until I asked help from Saint Nectarios. I asked him to pray to God for me to send us a baby and when I less expected, I got pregnant. Now I pray to God to protect and to keep our angel healthy and after 8 months to see him/her.
 Saint Nectarios gave me a sign that I will get pregnant. In the day I made the pregnancy test I found on the ground a small angel girl with a heart in her hands. That moment I knew Saint Nectarios heard my prayer.
 Please , all of you , don't stop to pray and Saint Nectarios will help anyone who prays with faith.

Miha

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu