miercuri, 26 decembrie 2018

Help to get married from Saint Ephraim




 Last year, in august 2016 me, my sister , my mum and other single friends decided to read the akatist of Saint Ephraim from Nea Makri for help in getting married. I must confess,  until that moment Saint Ephraim helped me many times , in an evident way and he became a real friend , having the trust he is helping me every time I share my thoughts with him.
 In September I went in a pilgrimage in Italy and in October I was supposed to go to Israel. In all this time I forget about my desire of getting married and I enjoyed the chance to visit so many holy places in such a short time.
 After my returning from Israel,  on 5 November, through one of a neighbour (a stranger to me) , I met a very special man and on 28 May 2017 after only 7 months of friendship and with 1 month before to come 30 years old , we got married.
 Now we are praying to have also a baby.
 I wish that God, through His beloved saints, our friends, to help those who are alone  to find the support for Salvation and the hope that they will get the help they need at the right time. 
 I thanks God for all His help but especially for the immeasurable love He pour out to us through His saints .
 Thank you Saint Ephraim !

Oana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu