joi, 12 aprilie 2018

Saint Ephraim did not allow my hand to be cut out

My name is Roxana, I am 17 years old and I live in Bucharest. I want to start by thanking Saint Ephraim for the help he give me. Everything started last year, in December, when I had pain in my hand. After many investigations, I found out I have cancer. I started the treatment and it followed the surgery. The doctors told me they will have to amputate my hand. I scared and I started to pray to Saint Ephraim and before to start the surgery I felt smell of myrrh. I knew then the Saint is with me and he will not allow my hand to be cut out.
 When I wake up from anaesthesia and I saw my hand is still there , i started to cry. This is only one of the many miracles the Saint has made for me. Now I'm waiting for a solution so I can move my wrist. I trust in the Saint that he will help me also with this

 Roxana- Bucharest (february 2017)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu