vineri, 13 aprilie 2018

Cured from cancer - testimony


Two years after my mother's death, my family had another affliction : my father was diagnosed with cancer on his right kidney. The doctor told us frankly without care. I just waited to go home to can cry. I felt is happening the same thing as 2 years ago, as with my mother.
 My father had an awful pessimism being sure he will not live more than 6 months after he will have the surgery, same as my mother. And this was his motto: " My wife died so I don't care if I live or no".
 I decided to make everything possible for my father so from the surgery day I started to read the akatist of Saint Nectarios promising if he will heal my father, I will publish his miracle and if I will have a baby I will put his name. In the same day I put holy oil from Aegina monastery ( where Saint Nectarios has his holy relics) .
 The surgery ended well and the doctor was happy with the evolution of the disease. But, in the same way as my mum, after he repeated the histopatology exam , because he had some carcinogen cells from the removed kidney (being necessary to remove also a part of the vesicle) , my dad was sent to the oncology hospital.
 He had to start quickly the treatment with some injections , Roferon , 3 times on week for one year and after every month he had to check how the disease is going.
 Everything was ok, the only thing was that he had to stop drinking while he was doing the treatment. (They said if he will mix the alcohol with the injections, he will get so depressed that he will feel to "to jump from the roof".) I cannot ignore this detail because I need to show how Saint Nektarios worked also in this way.
 For one month he abstained from alcohol. After he repeated the analysis something was wrong and he had to stop the injections for one week. The problem is he started again to drink. Because he could not control himself and he did not care if he will die or no, the doctor said to leave him like this and to accept him the way he is. He will stop the injections but they will monitor his disease every 3 months.
 All from my family thought he will not live too much and also the doctor told us the same. I continued to read the akatist of Saint Nectarios thinking that what God wants, that will happen.
 The first 6 months were the hardest, my dad thought he will die same like my mother. After that was easier. This year we make 2 years since the surgery. We go for analysis every 6 months and from the next year one time on year. Everybody is surprised how well the things have developed and that my father is still alive. But I know what is the reason : Saint Nectarios helped him not only to cure the cancer but also in other problems involving the alcohol.  And he had lots, I can say...some of them really bad.
 Saint Nektarios is really cancer healing . I have the proof my dad healing. I still read his akatist, I have the fear if I stop it maybe something bad will happen.
 Only who had an experience like this, he can understand the miracle of the healing.

Loredana - Romania

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu