marți, 22 ianuarie 2019

Saint Xenia - help to find a job




Indeed, Saint Xenia is helping. I heard about her 2 and a half years ago. My daughter lost her job and i was telling about my problem to one lady and she adviced me to read the akatist of Saint Xenia for 40 days , for help in finding a job.
 I read the akatist for 40 days but I was hoping to find an icon of her to put in my home. I could not find and nobody really knew about her.  I tried in one place but somebody guided me to another shop and I went straight there where I also found her icon - maybe the last one. I bought it and my soul was so happy.
 On my way home, I met with that lady who told me to read the akatist and, very happy, I told her just today i found her icon. Yes! And that day was 24 January- the day when Saint Xenia is celebrated. I was surprised because I didn't know about it.
 In the evening I called my daughter and she told me she got hired . Yes ! Saint Xenia heard my prayer and she made me the most beautiful gift on her Commemoration Day.


Angela Poenaru

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu